PREORDERS BEGIN SHIPPING IN EARLY JUNE 2022!
The second issue of Snowflake Magazine, our publishing-led initiative aiming to support and amplify queer creators. The theme for this issue is 'Beautiful Mind'.
We asked our talented submitters to write, illustrate, paint, film, sculpt and photograph their interpretations of our theme and our prompts, found here. This is, and will be, a collection showcasing some of our Editors' absolute favourites.
If this is simply not enough queer content for you, we also regularly publish pieces on our blog!
Cover and contents pages shown are representative of the final product and may change.
The Beautiful Mind Issue
Content Warnings: Stylised Nudity, Sexual Themes, Disassociation, Neurodivergency, Pain, Hair, Eyes and Anatomy.
- Poetry Collections, Short Fiction, Interviews and Essays
- Full Page Artworks
- Printed on Recycled Paper.
- Shipped using recycled paper envelopes and recycleable plastics.
You have a number of statutory rights as a customer but here are some of the most relevant to this purchase
- You have the right to claim a refund, replacement, and/or compensation where the goods are faulty or misdescribed.
- You have a 14 day 'cancellation period' for our digital products, starting the day after your purchase. You can choose to cancel during this time and receive a refund. You can choose to waive this cancellation period and recieve the digital product before the 14 days expire.
We also have several policies that pertain to your purchase:
- We have up to 14 working days as a 'processing and dispatch' period, which is in addition to the checkout delivery estimate.
- You can, during our 14 process and dispatch period, choose to cancel the order and recieve a full refund. Please send your refund request to email@example.com.
- If purchasing a digital edition of the magazine, you can request that you are provided the PDF immediately after purchase, this will however waive your cancellation period.
- Delivery estimates and charges during the checkout process are calculated using the destination country.