The Volume 2 Issue 3 of Snowflake Magazine, our publishing-led initiative aiming to support and amplify queer creators. This is our first magazine of 2023 and focuses on the theme of LABELS.
We asked our talented submitters to write, illustrate, paint, film, sculpt and photograph the things that they felt fit this powerful and complicated theme and its prompts, found here. This is a collection showcasing some of our Editors' absolute favourite submissions.
If this is simply not enough queer content for you, we also regularly publish work on our blog!
Cover and any pages shown are representative of the final product and may change.
The Labels Issue: Digital Edition
- Please check the product images for content warnings and a full list of contents and contributors!
- Poetry collections, short fiction, interviews and essays, as well as full page artworks.
- High Quality PDF, you may need a pdf reader to enjoy the magazine to its fullest.
You have a number of statutory rights as a customer but here are some of the most relevant to this purchase:
- You have the right to claim a refund, replacement, and/or compensation where the goods are faulty or misdescribed.
- You have the right to cancel the order anytime before you recieve it and recieve a full refund, if an order is shipped and in transit, you must return the product and we will issue the refund when it is recieved.
- You have a 14 day 'cooling off period' for all physical products purchased through our online store, starting from the date you take ownership of the goods, where you can cancel the order. You must return the product to us and we will issue a full refund upon reciept. Special conditions for digital products are listed below.
We also have several policies that pertain to your purchase:
- When purchasing the digital magazine, you have 14 days to cancel your purchase and recieve a refund, this is called a 'cooling off period'. However, once you begin the download, you are confirming that this is the product you want, and you agree to waive your 'cooling off period' which normally allows you to cancel your purchase within 14 days.
Editor's Note: We understand if this seems a little unfair, but as it is a digital product, we have no way to return the product or ensure it is not used after being refunded. Without this policy, anyone could purchase the digital edition, cancel their order after download, and then get a refund whilst keeping the magazine. This wouldn't be fair to the featured creators, to the Snowflake team or to those who purchase the magazine legitimately.